The Conflict Mentor â€“ 12 Steps to a Great Conflict
The 12 Steps to a Great Conflict Seminar is much more than just another a skills course. It’s a studio of personal and group enhancement.
From distaste to delight in 48 hours
In 48 energetic, educational and entertaining hours you become passionate about managing conflicts, motivated to handle them creatively, and inspired to redirect them positively.
Interactive and experience-driven – The 12 Steps to a Great Conflict Method will help you learn the basics of how to manage conflicts in a practical and to the point way. You’ll grow to levels you have never even imagined.
Have you ever wondered which words to use in the heat of a conflict? Or what would it take for people to really listen? Well, it’s time to find out!
- Emotion management skills
- Engagement & mediation skills
- Professional & personal growth
- Interactive training
- Positive and constructive feedback
- Motivation &Â Inspiration
- Boost your power: what you think means where you are
- Tune your engine: what you feel means where youâ€™ll go
- Co-drivers do the navigation: listening makes all the difference
- Choose a track: a tacit agreement as your setting
- Getting to the finish line: make every word count
- Test-run your skills: feedback, feedback, feedback
- Â 6 to 8 participants
- Organized by client
- 2 days